Rockville Town Council
May 09, 2012
Rockville Community Center
The Rockville Town Council will hold their regular meeting on Wednesday the 09th day of May, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. in the Rockville Community Center, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah.
When you are recognized to be heard during any Town of Rockville public meeting, please come to the podium to speak to enable an accurate recording of your remarks.
If you wish to speak during Public Comment, please sign in with the Town Clerk by 5:45 p.m. If more than one person desires to speak on the same topic, a time limit may be imposed.
The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call to order – Roll call.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Declaration of conflict of interest with an agenda item.
4. Public Comment.
5. Action on a Resolution to Adopt the 2012/2013 Tentative Budget for the Town of Rockville.
6. Approval of expenditures for the month of April 2012 – Town Clerk.
7. Approval of the minutes of the April 11, 2012, Town Council Public Hearing and regular meeting and the April 19, 2012 budget work meeting.
8. Mayor and Council Member reports and comments.
9. Town Business.
Elaine M. Harris
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL TOWN MEETINGS. If you need a special accommodation to participate in Town Meetings, please call the Town Clerk, Elaine Harris, at 772-0992 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time.