Rockville Town Council
April 11, 2012
Rockville Community Center
The Rockville Town Council will hold a PUBLIC HEARING and their regular meeting on Wednesday the 11th day of April, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. in the Rockville Community Center, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah.
When you are recognized to be heard during any Town of Rockville public meeting, please come to the podium to speak to enable an accurate recording of your remarks.
If you wish to speak during Public Comment, please sign in with the Town Clerk by 5:45 p.m. If more than one person desires to speak on the same topic, a time limit may be imposed.
The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call to order – Roll call.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Public Hearing to open and amend the Town of Rockville 2012 fiscal budget.
4. Adjourn Public Hearing.
5. Declaration of conflict of interest with an agenda item.
6. Public Comment.
7. Report and action, if necessary, on recommendations of the Planning Commission – Planning Commission Chair Sharon Hatfield – to include:
a. Action on an Ordinance Amending Rockville’s Land Use Code as recommended by the Planning Commission for Chapters 2 – Definitions, 7 – Supplementary and Qualifying Regulations, 9 – Non-complying Structures and Non-conforming Uses, 10 – Off-street Parking Requirements, and 26 – Repealer; Savings Clause; Continuation of Prior Ordinances (to renumber), and 26 – Outdoor Lighting (addition)
b. Action on an Ordinance Rezoning Property Generally Located East of the Rockville Cemetery (owner-Rockville Pipeline Company) from Rural Residential One Acre to Public Use and Property Generally Located on the South Bench (owner-Rockville Pipeline Company) from Open Space 20 Acres to Public Use.
8. Action on a Resolution to Open and Amend the Town of Rockville 2012 Fiscal Budget.
9. Action on an Ordinance to Define the Process to Dispose of Surplus Property.
10. Action on a Resolution to Declare Surplus Property and Sell the Same.
11. Discussion and possible action regarding qualifications for free use of the Community Center.
12. Discussion regarding the maintenance of the Town ditch.
13. Discussion regarding a radar speed sign.
14. Proclamation to declare May 19, 2012 as Arbor Day for the Town of Rockville.
15. Approval of expenditures for the month of March 2012 – Town Clerk.
16. Approval of the minutes of the March 14, 2012, Town Council regular meeting.
17. Mayor and Council Member reports and comments.
18. Town Business.
Elaine M. Harris
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL TOWN MEETINGS. If you need a special accommodation to participate in Town Meetings, please call the Town Clerk, Elaine Harris, at 772-0992 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time.
The foregoing agenda was posted in the foyer cabinet of the Rockville Town Office, on Rockville’s Website and on the Utah Public Notice Website by ___________________________ at approximately _________AM/PM on _______________. Faxed to The Spectrum ________________.